61,88 € Tax included
Decorative 3D wall panels "Brick" are made from natural wood (natural birch).
Nature in Interior
"Reliefwalls" offers a new design for indoor wall coverings. The wall panels are made from natural wood, whose uneven surface creates a unique and modern three-dimensional wall surface, giving your room a relaxing and positive atmosphere.
The uniqueness lies in the fractures of the relief grain pattern, where the grain of every small piece of wood is entirely unique. The pieces of wood as a whole create an exclusive mosaic effect and results in a natural and attention-grabbing design solution.
The uneven surface of the wall panels also reduces echoes and noise in the room. There is a range of Reliefwalls panels for you to choose from: different patterns (square, rectangular), types of wood (oak, birch, ash etc), and finish (lacquer or painted), with wall lighting bringing out the surface relief details very well.
Only environmentally friendly materials are used.
Reliefwalls can be mounted as interconnecting panels using either screws or building adhesives.
Reliefwalls can create a cozy and positive atmosphere in all sorts of rooms, such as in a restaurant, shop or boutique, hotel room, beauty salon, office or conference room, corridor, lounge, bedroom, sauna, or around the fireplace.
1. Ideally, you send us a digital photo of the dimensions of the wall you want to design. As also please the selected motiv. If a photo is not possible, please only the dimensions with the desired motiv.
2. Within 5 working days, if you have sent us a photo, you will receive the selected motiv with an offer.
3. If you sent us only the measurements, you will receive arendering and an offer.
4. If everything is as desired, please send us back "our mail" (with picture and dimensions) and your approval.
5. You will receive an invoice from us, which you must pay. After receiving your payment, your order will be produced and delivered within 1-4 weeks.
*** The price is per m² - incl. 19% VAT.
To improve the fire sensitivity class we offer a coating of the wall panels with the complex wood fire retardant wood Prof (fire protection class B-s1, d0), which protects the wood from fire and inflammation, rot and mold. We can offer this improvement for an additional fee.